Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Check out my podcast, with a special Pasadena guest!

Many years ago I lived in Pasadena. This blog was one of the ways I explored my new home, and how I met new people - especially those in the blogging community. Some of those connections have lasted well beyond our final year in Pasadena. One of those people was the incredible Ann Erdman, who was Pasadena's Public Information Officer for many years, and who wrote the lovely Pasadena PIO blog.

Last year I started a podcast with a friend of mine called The Sound Logic Podcast. Each week we listen to an album from Rolling Stone's list of the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. Even though I haven't seen Ann in almost 9 years since I moved to Pennsylvania, Ann was kind enough to join us on a recent episode as our special guest!

You can listen to that episode right here;



If you enjoy that episode, please subscribe in your favorite podcast app so that you don't miss any future episodes, and please get in touch if you'd like to be a guest in the future!

No comments: