Saturday, September 11, 2010

menu board at euro pane


almost anyone who blogs regularly in the city of pasadena knows of the illusive "cafe pasadena" - a canine blogger who comments on local blogs more than just about anyone.  today's image is for him, as it is a photo of the interior of the new location of euro pane (his favorite watering hole, naturally).

europane is a fantastic little bakery with two locations in pasadena.  they have really terrific pastries, sweets, and even small meal items.  the new location has a really interesting feel with its bright windows and long shared wooden table as the centerpiece.

6 comments:

Cafe Pasadena said...

So, how do like the New v. Old EP?

I can tell you I like your new blog design.

Btw, BW, the only loco blogger more Illusive is you! I can't recall the last time you left a comment on my blog.

ben wideman said...

HA! It is true. I'm at the point where I follow so many blogs I don't have enough time to comment on them all.

Steve Scauzillo said...

Ben, of course Europane is great... both locations. I still say they have the best lemon bars I've ever tasted.

ben wideman said...

I think I like the atmosphere better at the new one, but the food is great at either one.

Cafe Pasadena said...

@Professor Steve: Agree on the lemmon bars. Yet, a loco friend claims her homemade are best!? My personal fav things at EP are the BLTA & Macarons.

ben wideman said...

I'm curious what the letter A stands for in BLTA - bacon, lettuce, tomato,... asparagus? applesauce?

Maybe Avocado or Arugula would fit better...