Friday, July 24, 2009

the sky is glowing in pasadena

i've been skywatching for a little while now. you can see my past photos here.

more skywatch friday photos from photoblogs across the world can be found at the following link.


Cafe Observer said...

XXce!!ent shot across the sky, bw!

Shanna said...

That must have been taken on the day I got home too late to grab my camera.
Glad you got a shot, though.

James said...

Great photo of the sky and the San Gabriel mountains.

Abe Lincoln said...

Really a nice photo of the sky and the mountains against it.

Now, you and your friends can help me Make History. I am trying to see if it is possible to get 10,000 visitors in a short period of time on my new blog, Pick a Peck of Pixels. If you go there, please either become a Follower or leave a comment. You can come back each day to see and read something new. Your visit will count and help me Make History.
Pick a Peck of Pixels

J Bar said...

Great shot.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

ben wideman said...

Thanks JBar, I've got a great one for next Friday too.