Wednesday, November 04, 2009

pasadena construction

i used to think of myself as somewhat on top of how pasadena was building and changing - and then i read this blog. add it to your rss feed and be glad you did. you'll get the inside scoop on everything in pasadena!


Bellis said...

Thanks for the link to Brigham's blog - I've bookmarked it. I read the local newspaper every day, but it doesn't have any of the information I get from blogs like yours and Brigham's.

Cafe Pasadena said...

BW, I ck out BY's real estate blog on occasion. He's a r/e agent. Petrea turned me to it.

I see you as a Minister of R/E once you're done with school.

pasadenapio said...

Brigham's blog is always very informative!

Portable Storage said...

Thanks for the article.Your article was pretty informative and i hope that in future also i get these kind of article.

Portable Storage,