Monday, December 14, 2009

beyond the olive


beyond the olive is one of old town pasadena's newest shops. they specialize in - you guessed it - olive oil! most of their product is made right here in the state of california. best of all, you can sample anything in the store before you buy it. the metal containers on the left side of the photo are from the wide selection of oils that are available to be filled and re-filled from one of their house bottles. they also sell a wide variety of balsamic vinegars too. check them out!

4 comments:

Michael Coppess said...

I'm going there. Olive oil produced right here in CA; not shipped in from Europe. I think it has a future!

JustinM said...

I've purchased several things from here - Persian lime oil, sauvignon vinegar, white balsamic vinegar, etc. All of it has been outstanding.

Unknown said...

Good call! I am running low on my oil and am always looking for the good stuff.

Cafe Pasadena said...

Wait. They let comedians in a place like that?? How can I take this place seriously then!