Thursday, December 03, 2009

finally some pictures of kogi bbq


the korean taco truck that started the foodie truck craze in los angeles was in our area last night, just up the hill in altadena, in the parking lot behind the coffee gallery. the above picture features their black jack spicy pork quesadilla with salsa verde, and both the short rib tacos and the chicken tacos.


i know, i know... i've had a lot of recent food-related photos... i'll try and bring you back to some non-food reality in the next few days.

6 comments:

Cafe Observer said...

I'm not complaining about the food. About how many eaters were there last nite?

I don't recall if I have any pics of my Koji experience early in the year.

ben wideman said...

I arrived when the line was probably at its longest - maybe 75 people? It died down considerably after about an hour of them being parked there.

Amanda Mae said...

How do you know where they are going to be??

ben wideman said...

Ah, good question. They update their location through Twitter - but you can find their weekly schedule on their website.

Pat McCullough said...

The one on the top right looks like one of my son's diapers from when he was a newborn. Sorry, just what comes to mind :)

ben wideman said...

Ugh, Pat.... c'mon! You're killing me!