Thursday, February 03, 2011

first congregational profile



this isn't the first time this church has been featured on this blog.  i guess it is inevitable as it is located on the corner of fuller theological seminary's campus, and i pass by it most days.

on a different note -- would anyone like to have their pasadena photo posted on this blog?  i've been thinking for a while that it would be fun to get a few guest photographers featured from time to time.  send me a note or comment with your contact info if you are interested.

2 comments:

Bellis said...

That's a good idea, Ben. If I see anything interesting I'll try it out on you. I'm not a good photographer and usually only have an iPhone with me, but perhaps that doesn't matter.

ben wideman said...

Of course, Bellis. My e-mail address is on the right hand side of the blog. Send me your photos!