Tuesday, February 08, 2011

guest photography #1



last thursday i mentioned that i would be accepting photo submissions from readers of this blog.  i'm happy to report that my good friend lois sent me this photo to share with you all.

from lois - "this one is from huntington library in the desert gardens taken on march 4, 2010."

awesome!  really a brilliant photo.  if anyone else has a photo they would like me to post, please pass it on!  i'd love to make it a regular feature at the sky is big in pasadena.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I have a few shots from the Descanso Gardens... would you like emailed originals?

ben wideman said...

Of course! Send them my way.

Steve Scauzillo said...

this photo just feels warm and hot. It's hard to capture that feeling of the sun beating down. This one does that.