Thursday, February 10, 2011

revisited



i thought it might be fun to go back and re-photograph some of my earlier photo subjects.  i've posted two images of this building.  one way back in january of 2008, and the other in march of that same year.

both of those images are quite different - the sky, the lighting, the perspective, etc.  but i also noticed that the 'farmers' sign has come down.

i'm going to keep browsing through my old photos to see if there are others that i could revisit.  let me know if you have any suggestions.

3 comments:

pasadenapio said...

I like that idea!

Pasadena Adjacent said...

I love the 99 cent store. I don't love the color combo they use in their graphics

pink/dark blue/kelly green

is the 99 cent chef still around?

ben wideman said...

of course! and still posting on occasion.