Wednesday, September 15, 2010

shrooms!


this magnificent display was taken at the new(ish) south lake avenue farmers market a few weeks ago.  the south lake farmers market has been in a trial phase for the summer on wednesday afternoons and evenings.

i wonder if it has been successful enough that it will continue on...

what do you think?  if you are a pasadena farmers market fanatic, which one do you go to?  how do you feel about the south lake location?  is there a section of the city that needs a farmers market?

3 comments:

Tim and Deb said...

We like it! I think it being half a block away from us is a plus. But we've gotten some amazing fruit and veggies there! I hope it stays!

Steve Scauzillo said...

Hmm, I didn't know South Lake had a Farmer's Market. Where do they hold it? I am usually busy Wednesday nights but it still sounds like a good idea since it's probably closer to me than the one at PHS.

ben wideman said...

It is in the parking lot behind Walgreens? at the corner of Lake and Del Mar. But it is almost done for the summer. I think only one or two weeks left?