Sunday, March 20, 2011

blogger picnic



you might remember back to when i posted about an upcoming blogger picnic.  well, many of us braved the rainy forecast to gather in altadena for the annual picnic gathering.  it was really great to meet a few new people, and to put some faces with some of the local blogs i've been following for quite some time.  i got to meet two of my fellow daily photobloggers - jt from los angeles, and steve from temple city

unfortunately i left just as the party was beginning because i missed seeing my fellow pasadena bloggers from pasadena pio, pasadena daily photo, and cafe pasadena.  sorry to miss you all!

here is who had arrived by the time i left...




6 comments:

Cafe Pasadena said...

BW, so you're d one who brot those orange slices. I was looking for some beer thot sure u wood hav brot some. You missed the PIO's healthy looking salad from Gelsons. I had 2 servings.

Steve Scauzillo said...

Braved the cold weather was right, Ben. But it could've been worse. Like today's weather. I am sorry I missed JT from Los Angeles (Daily LA Photo, right?) I like his blog. Till next year.

pasadenapio said...

I'm sorry I missed you, Ben. I couldn't get there until about 1:15. It was a lot of fun!

Petrea Burchard said...

I missed JT? The famous JT came and I missed him? I am so bummed.

Wish we could have talked longer but it was nice to see you, if only for a second.

ben wideman said...

I was hoping you'd all get to meet baby A. Oh well, another time.

Sidney said...

Baby was a charming litttle nugget!