Tuesday, April 29, 2008

los angeles critical mass ride


i finally made it out to an l.a. critical mass ride and it was quite the experience. a few hundred cyclists making their presence known in one of the largest cities in the country. this photo is from one of the intersections along the way when tail lights began to mix with traffic lights. this is at the front of the pack, there were a few hundred people behind me when i took this picture. it really is a party on wheels. i saw at least three bikes with huge stereos attached somehow. i had to leave early, but it was still a fun time.

1 comment:

Brittany Kalaj Margulieux said...

Ha, that is awesome.

Sucks about your gas, but after seeing the HI people... I suddenly feel better about myself, ha.

Hopefully I'll know what astronomical gas prices in your area feel like in a few years, because I think that's where I'll be living :]

It says you're a grad student. What are you studying?