Wednesday, June 24, 2009

make music pasadena


what a cool concept - a free concert spread out all across the city with hundreds of up and coming artists from around the world. don't you wish your city was as cool as pasadena?

i was really impressed with red molly - pictured above - and the set that they performed at the levitt pavillion. and it made me pretty excited for the upcoming summer concert series which will be held in the same location. i also headed over to one colorado for mirah.

more from my busy weekend coming up tomorrow.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Weren't Red Molly awesome? They really got the crowd excited. Here's my little picture of them: http://twitpic.com/83v3g

Cafe Pasadena said...

Nice pics, bw. It's good to see you finally getting out of the Apt!

ben wideman said...

Ya, that's true, I've been sitting around the house a lot lately...

Oh, except for that little bike trip I took last week.