Thursday, July 08, 2010

city walk #2: little tokyo


a little while ago i mentioned that some friends had passed on a pack of city walk cards.  the other day we ventured down the gold line to little tokyo to check out the city walk there.  in the image above, meredith stands in front of a friendship knot - erected to symbolize the friendship between the city of los angeles and the little tokyo neighborhood.

we had another great experience!  looking forward to our next city walk (only 48 left to do!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the plastic food.

ben wideman said...

ha ha - me too.

Steve Scauzillo said...

that's a great project, ben. This summer my family did a city walk in historic downtown Los Angeles. I learned a lot (and got some great photos). I must take that Gold Line from Montebello into East LA and Little Toyko, for the walking and well, I hear the food is fantastic at some restaurants along the way.

ben wideman said...

Definitely! It is a fun time.