Thursday, July 01, 2010

july theme day: reflections


i snapped this photo off last november while riding my bicycle in the l.a. tweed and mustache ride.  i don't think i noticed the reflection of the grafitti in the water until i was skimming through my photos to find something for this month's theme day.

and i gotta say, i like it.  something about this image really popped once i noticed the color reflected in the "beautiful" los angeles river.

i'm not alone in today's blogger theme.  photographers all over the world are posting images on the theme of reflections.

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants


and of course, happy canada day!

2 comments:

Bellis said...

It's an unusual take on the theme, but a good one, though I wish the LA riverscapes were more attractive.

I love Canada and all who live in her. And all those who live elsewhere. There's something so nice "abut" them.

ben wideman said...

Hey thanks Bellis! I appreciate the sentiment.