Wednesday, July 14, 2010

mlb all-star fan festival


yesterday i mentioned that i attended the mlb all star fan festival at anaheim convention center.  we enjoyed a fun-filled day of exhibits like the one above of the world's largest baseball, or test your pitching speed, or race against an mlb player. 

we also stood in line for autographs, listened to major leaguers talk about playing in the bigs, and browsed the miles of memorabilia and artifacts.  of course the day wouldn't be complete without cheesy fan experiences like this one (visit and vote for me!).

fun stuff!

2 comments:

JustinM said...

Ooh, sorry, I don't vote for National Leaguers. (Just kidding, I voted for you.)

ben wideman said...

Ha ha - in all fairness, my heart is first and foremost with the American League Blue Jays - I guess I swing both ways :)