Tuesday, August 26, 2008

one final image


here it is, the last image i'll post from my trip to the east coast. the bike trip was possible because I was asked to participate in the wedding of my college friend peter (congrats you two!). here we see a covered bridge in lancaster county (where the wedding took place), with the silhouettes of the wedding party at the end of the tunnel.

tomorrow i'll start posting images of pasadena. if you missed the link when i posted it earlier, you can see more photos from my trip right here.


10,000! - i'd like to say thank you to all of my loyal blog readers. sometime this morning this blog will surpass 10,000 visitors. in less than a year this thing has grown beyond anything i could have ever imagined. thank you all so much!

7 comments:

Petrea Burchard said...

Congratulations, Ben! It's because of your wonderful images and wonderful friends.

ben wideman said...

It's true! People like you and others who have my site linked on their wonderful blogs.

Laurie Allee said...

Congratulations! I'm not surprised, Ben. You were the first San Gabriel Valley blog I found and I was hooked from the beginning.

Today's shot reminds me of The Bridges of Madison County. It's beautiful.

ben wideman said...

Thanks Laurie! Although you haven't been doing it quite as long, your work is just as, if not more, enticing!

Ken said...

Congratulations on your 10,000th visitor.
Did you know they're also called kissing bridges. Your bike trip looked amazing. A bike trip is on our to do list.
Sorry to break the news to you about hockey:)

Anonymous said...

bw, congratulations on collecting 10,000 for your bike!
I gotta use your site to get my camera next.

Good work.
Unbelievable!!

ben wideman said...

Ken - thanks! I had no idea they were called kissing bridges

LO - 10,000 people doesn't necessarily mean that I'm anywhere closer to my bicycle :) Still at only one donation - a long way to go. The number only refers to how many people have visited this site since it's inception. Sorry to disappoint!